Plein Air Creative Writing (pdf)
Collins, T., Goto Collins, R. (2010) A Tree is a Living Thing. Script from the video of the same name. See the exhibitions section for a link to the video.
Plein Air and Related Publications (pdf)
Collins, T., Goto Collins, R. (2016 forthcoming) Imagination and Empathy – Artists with Trees. In Ecologies of participation: co-producing knowledge in more-than-human worlds. Eds. Bastian, M., Jones, O., Roe, E. Oxon, UK: Taylor and Francis.
Collins, T., Goto Collins, R., with Malcolm, C. (2013) Eden3: Trees are the Language of Landscape. (Artist authored catalogue). Edinburgh: Tent Gallery in Art Space and Nature, University of Edinburgh.
Collins, T., Goto Collins, R. (2013) Imagination and Empathy – Artists with Trees. Presented at ‘Landscape and Imagination’ Conference Proceedings, Uniscape, Paris, France. (Seeking additional publication.)
Goto Collins, R. Collins, T. (2012) LIVING Things – The ethical, aesthetic impulse. In Brady, E. And Phemister, P. (Eds.) Transformative Values: human-environment relations in theory and practice. London: Springer-Verlag.
Goto Collins, R., Collins, T. (2011) Scotland: Plein Air, Ethics and Art. Women Environmental Artists Directory Magazine, Issue 3, Border Crossings. Women Environmental Artists Directory, Berkeley, California.
Goto Collins, R., Collins, T. (2010) Catalogue – Plein Air: the Ethical Aesthetic Impulse, Curator Angela Lennon, Peacock Visual Arts, Aberdeen Scotland (Collins and Goto)
Plein Air and Related Dialogue Transcripts (pdf)
- Spirited Discussions Part 4, with artist Samantha Clark and Lucy Mui of Bedlam Theatre. by Ben Twist, Director of Creative Carbon Scotland. In concert with CO2 Edenburgh.
- Spirited Discussions Part 3, with art historian Andrew Patrizio, Jan Hogarth of Wide Open. by Chris Fremantle, Director of ecoartscotland. In concert with CO2 Edenburgh.
- Spirited Discussions Part 2, with performance theorist Wallace Heim and scientist Joel Chaney. by Chris Fremantle, Director of ecoartscotland. In concert with CO2 Edenburgh.
- Spirited Discussions Part 1, with media theorist Tim Barker and poet Harry Giles. By Chris Fremantle, Director of ecoartscotland. In concert with CO2 Edenburgh.
- Climate change: Seeing the invisible and hearing silence Presentation by Tim Collins, with Reiko Goto and an Oak Tree. Hosted by Dr. Pauline Pheminster, University of Edinburgh. The Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities, The University of Edinburgh
- PLEIN AIR Exhibition Discussion: Living with trees and Aesthetic Truth Goto, Collins, Duncan McGregor, City of Aberdeen; Julia Roberts, Creative STAR Learning. Peacock Visual Arts, Aberdeen, Scotland UK
- Discussion Around the Research Table (DART) II, Empathic Relationships in Ecological Art Reiko Goto with Steve Grey and Aberdeen City Planning, On the Edge Research, Gray’s School of Art, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK
- Discussion of the scientific data from California with Professor Trevor Hocking
Reiko Goto with Prof Trevor Hocking, University of Wolverhampton and Tim Collins
- Ethics in Ecological Art Practices A conversation and dinner at the Headlands Center for the Arts. Collins and Goto with Helen and Newton Harrison, Erica Fielder, Susan Steinman, Megan Steinman and Tricia Watts.
- Conversations at the Headlands Center of the Arts. Marin, CaliforniaCollins and Goto with Jeff and Jackson Brown, Christina Braun, Åsa and David Herrgård